Will SOL corrode or short as a result of water entering the solar panels?
Absolutely not! We designed the SOL panel specifically to be used on the water. Each SOL panel comes fully equipped with 14 number of drainage holes designed to continually evacuate water from the panels to dramatically reduce risks of shortage, corrosion and rust. There are 5 drain holes on each side of the length of panel, and 2 on both the top and bottom.
The Solar panels have been tested under the toughest conditions. Resistance to salt water and adverse weather conditions, along with lightness and design, made them a perfect fit for any dock!
- What is ThruFlow Premium Decking?
- Why should I choose ThruFlow Premium Decking for my application?
- What colors do ThruFlow Premium Decking come in?
- Is ThruFlow Premium Decking made of recycled materials?
- Will the color of ThruFlow Premium Decking change over time?
- Does ThruFlow Premium Decking come with a warranty?
- How do I dispose of ThruFlow Premium Decking? Can it be taken to a landfill?
- Where can I buy ThruFlow Premium Decking, and how much does it cost?
- What types of fasteners are recommended for ThruFlow™ Premium Decking?
- Is ThruFlow Premium Decking structural?