TERMS & CONDITIONS – OFFICIAL RULES
The ThruFlow Inc. Sol Panel Giveaway (the “Contest” begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on March 29, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 10, 2019. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these official rules. Entrants further agree to abide by and be bound by all decisions of ThruFlow Inc., which shall be final and binding, without right of appeal, in all matters relating to this Contest and the awarding of the prizes, including without limitation eligibility and/or disqualification of entries.
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To obtain one (1) entry, an entrant must: send during the Contest Period. Limit: one (1) entry per registered dealer during the Contest Period.
Three (3) prizes to be won, each consisting of two (2) ThruFlow Inc. Sol Panels.
Approximate retail value of the Prize is $2,970 CAD. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if the Prize, or part thereof, cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or damaged products. Any other costs or expenses, warranty costs, or other associated with the Prize not specified herein will be the responsibility of the selected winner.
HOW TO WIN
On or about April 11, 2019 at the ThruFlow Inc. office located at 700 Gillard Street, Wallaceburg, Ontario
Canada N8A 4L3 at 12:00:00 p.m. ET, a random draw will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period for the purpose of selecting three (3) Prize winners. Odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS
In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
- respond to notification of selection within two (2) business days of first attempt by Sponsor;
- sign and return to Sponsor, within two (2) business days of it being sent by Sponsor, a written declaration and release form, releasing the Promotion Entities from any liability in connection with this Contest or the use, misuse, awarding or possession of any prize (the “Release”);
- provide ThruFlow Inc. with all of the below material sent by May 9,2019 at 12:00:00 p.m.
- a complete installation videos
- high quality photos of the Sol panels in use, how they were integrated, full system parts (including battery), people walking on the panels (could use dog, or children in addition) *Note the panel can be displayed using ThruFlow™ or other decking, but cannot display competitor branding on top surface
- written or verbal testimonial about the Sol panel; and,
- otherwise comply with these Official Rules. Return of the Prize, or any part thereof, or winner notification as undeliverable, inability to reach selected entrant or failure of selected entrant to respond to notification within two (2) business days of first attempt by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent, failure to provide proof of eligibility (if requested), release documents, or other required documentation in a timely manner, or other non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, forfeiture of the Prize, or part thereof, and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, selection of an alternate eligible entrant for the forfeited Prize, or part thereof, in accordance with these Official Rules, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THRUFLOW INC. HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM A PRIZE, INCLUDING THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
FROM: A) ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR THE SPONSOR WEBSITE, OR B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Promotion Entities, any of Sponsor’s suppliers or contractors shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Contest Website users, Sponsor Website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any e-mail, any contest entry; (g) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation in this Contest or in connection with the Contest Website or the Sponsor Website; or (h) any failure of the entry, draw or other Contest process.
By entering the Contest, the winner authorizes the Sponsor to use, in any media (including the Internet) in perpetuity, their name, photograph, likeness, voice, place of residence and/or statement regarding the Prize for publicity and advertising purposes, without any compensation.
All entries become the property of ThruFlow Inc. and will not be returned and no correspondence will be made with or entered into except with selected entrant(s). By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that the Promotion Entities have not made, with respect to each of their own products/services provided as a prize or part thereof (if applicable), any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. Mass entries, automated entries, entries submitted by third parties, and any entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified or delayed will be void. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner may be required to promptly return to Sponsor his/her prize, or the cash value thereof.