What types of fasteners are recommended for ThruFlow Premium Decking?
We recommend high quality #10 or #12 panhead stainless steel screws (2.5″ length) to take advantage of our panels’ longevity. Pre-drilling is not required as the holes are molded in with a countersink for your convenience; screws should be clear through the panel and fastened into the material of your structural frame. Remember not to tighten the screw down entirely to allow for expansion and contraction.
Our NEW ThruFlow Impact, Surge, and SOL products include elongated screw clearance for greater mounting flexibility. Please Note: Our Legacy panel does not offer elongated screw clearance.
Can’t find #10 or #12 panhead stainless steel screws at your local hardware store? You can order screws with your ThruFlow purchase. One 3’x 1′ panel requires six screws, one 4′ x 1′ panel requires eight screws, one 5′ x 1′ panel requires ten screws, and one 4′ x 4′ panel requires thirty-two screws. Talk to one of our representatives today! Call (888) 478-3569.
Please consult with your local contractor for regional requirements and/or restrictions.
- What is ThruFlow Premium Decking?
- Why should I choose ThruFlow Premium Decking for my application?
- What colors do ThruFlow Premium Decking come in?
- Is ThruFlow Premium Decking made of recycled materials?
- Will the color of ThruFlow Premium Decking change over time?
- Does ThruFlow Premium Decking come with a warranty?
- How do I dispose of ThruFlow Premium Decking? Can it be taken to a landfill?
- Where can I buy ThruFlow Premium Decking, and how much does it cost?
- What types of fasteners are recommended for ThruFlow Premium Decking?
- Is ThruFlow Premium Decking structural?